Introduction to Frances in London blog
Hello reads, this is my blog as you probably already know this blog is called Frances in London. It will be all about really fun things I do.( And also maybe some other more boring stuff too.)
I'll probably start to do some posts befor I leave Australia but then I'll do way more when I get to London. I'm atleast aiming for one post a day.( But I might do it after school insed of befor.)
This is a verry inportant messige so that's why I have this writing in big&bold. Did you know that in the mornig when you go to get ready for the day I'll be just about getting into bed and vice versa. So that means friends don't try and call me or zoom me in the morning.
Bye!
Regards,
Frances
Zoe
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful time
thanks
ReplyDelete