Cool School

 I have so much to tell you about the new food at my school in London.

Firsly, the food at the school is really differant to the normal food that I had back in Australia but it's still yum. Here's what I had on my first day: I had a slice of magarita pizza, sweet corn and for pudding I had apple crumble and custard.

One thing about my lunch (they call it dinner over here) is that.........ummm.........ummmm..........well just imagine some TV show or a movie which has the kids eating lunch on food trays at a school like the Simpsons (a TV show, if you've heard of that TV show), and basically think of  me there.

To end this post I will tell you this: I have 18 people in my class and all of them are basically my friends but I have some other people not in my class who are also my friends so that means I have more than 18 friends.

Frances



 


Comments

  1. That sounds so yummy Frances!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that was Aunty Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pudding sounds delicious! From Nan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the food sounds yum, the outfit is professional and i think you have more have more friends than me (and I have a lot of friends) from evie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou but you must remember no matter how manny friends I have over here you were my first friend in Austrailia evie.

      Delete
  5. i love the uniform

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the uniform and the food sounds yum! It's cool that you have over 18 friends! The classes are a few students smaller than the ones at Wembley!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My favourite things right now

  • Rollerskating
  • The Simpsons
  • Harry Potter

Message me!

Name

Email *

Message *