My life in London



 So my life in London is like this:

I live in a small but tall block of flats. Ok I know what your thinking "so far this is just a normal block of flats boring", but no get this: so I live in north London and there's a park it's my favourite park there's a block of flats in it and yep you guessed it I live in that block of flats!

So my house, I live in a double story house, the toilet's upstairs, my and my parents bedrooms upstairs, the office is upstairs, the kitchen is downstairs and the living room. Here are some pictures of those rooms! (I didn't do the toilet just the bathroom)

regards

Frances💖  

living room


kitchen room

stairs place

bathroom room

parents room

my room

office room

Comments

My favourite things right now

  • Rollerskating
  • The Simpsons
  • Harry Potter

Message me!

Name

Email *

Message *